At SS John and Monica's, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff, governors, parents, volunteers and visitors to share in this commitment.
If you want to know more about this procedure or you have a concern about a child, please speak to the Head teacher Mrs M Elliott (Designated Safeguarding Lead), Mr Ullah Deputy Headteacher, Mrs Riches, Miss Millar and Mrs Nicholls (SENCO) who are all Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads (DDSL's) by phoning 1021 464-5868.
Children's Advice & Support Service
The Children's Advice and Support Service (CASS) provides a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who want to access support or raise concerns about a child.
Monday to Thursday: 8:45am to 5:15pm
Friday: 8:45am to 4:15pm
Telephone: 0121 303 1888
Telephone: 0121 675 4806
To report a concern about a child or to request support for a child or family go to:
The following is sent to aid communication between school and home:
- Fortnightly Friday Whole School Head Teacher Newsletter (hard copies available form the school office)
- Half-termly class curriculum letters
- letters relating to a variety of class and external activities
- For general school queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For emails to the Head Teacher email: email@example.com
- For emails to DSL email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For emails to the school SENCo: email@example.com
- For IT related queries linked to Online, digital home learning email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information may be found in the School Prospectus and on the school website at: https://www.stjonmon.bham.sch.uk/